Jessica Cain is the founder of the e-commerce store In Succulent Love and the popular Instagram account @insucculentlove. She teaches DIY classes on arranging with succulents and has appeared on a number of TV stations doing live demos. She is a regular at bazaars and craft shows, where she displays her living art arrangements. She lives in San Diego, California, the succulent capital of the world.
Her first book STYLISH SUCCULENT DESIGNS & Other Botanical Crafts (Page Street Publishing Co.; $21.99) will guide you through 40 unique and creative projects using popular varieties of succulents, air plants and other easy-care botanicals. Botanical designer Jessica Cain has a project for every occasion or whim, whether you’re looking to add a statement piece inside your home, enhance your backyard with outdoor décor or incorporate succulents into a wedding or event. The possibilities are endless with these step-by-step, simple-to-follow projects that will fill your home with vibrant beauty.
PR support included:
- Raise the profile of the brand
- Promote workshops
- Launch book, STYLISH SUCCULENT DESIGNS & Other Botanical Crafts
Sample media coverage:
- KUSI-TV, Dec. 7, 2019: In-studio feature segment; DIY holiday décor ideas
- CBS8 San Diego, Oct. 21, 2019: Feature story at local nursery; fall DIY décor ideas
- KUSI-TV, Oct. 14, 2019: In-studio feature segment, fall DIY décor