Originally composed of 20 street performers in 1984, Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group completely reinvented circus arts and went on to become a world leader in live entertainment. Established in Montreal, the Canadian organization has brought wonder and delight to over 180 million spectators with productions presented in 450 cities in 60 countries. Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group currently employs 4,000 people, including 1,300 artists, who originate from nearly 50 countries.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group creates content for a broad range of audacious projects. On top of producing world-renowned shows, the organization has extended its creative approach to a large variety of entertainment forms such as multimedia productions, immersive experiences, theme parks, and special events. Going beyond its various creations, Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group aims to make a positive impact on people, communities, and the planet with its most important tools: creativity and art.
PR support includes:
- Build awareness for its San Diego performances
- Drive attendance and encourage the sale of tickets for San Diego performances
- Develop Grassroots Marketing/Community Relations events with local San Diego charities and non-profit organizations
- Encourage social media engagement with traditional media, social media bloggers, and influencers
Sample media coverage:
- CBS8 San Diego, March 3, 2020 (OVO) In-studio segment previewing the show
- There San Diego, March 3, 2020 (OVO) Feature on the show
- 10News (ABC), April 17, 2019 (VOLTA) Feature story on Cirque du Soleil’s culinary/kitchen/chefs
- FOX5 San Diego, April 10, 2019 (VOLTA)
- The San Diego Union-Tribune, March 14, 2018 (Crystal)
- CBS8 San Diego, March 9, 2018 (Crystal) Advance feature story in Phoenix